DALTON, Ga. (CBS46) — A second Texas fugitive connected to a shootout with north Georgia deputies has been identified by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.
The GBI says Jonathan Hosmer, 47, was seen in a Whitfield County home’s surveillance footage. The home is located near the Whitfield/Gordon County Line
Upstate News Headlines
- 'She just brought joy': Cake Lady helps wounded soldiers heal, one treat at a time
- 'It's good to be breathing on your own': COVID-19 survivor gets double lung transplant
- Videocast: Rain today, storms tomorrow
- 'We need you': GOP hunts for new voters in Trump territory
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter