Pfizer’s surprising news that its COVID-19 vaccine might offer more protection than anticipated — an announcement right after a fraught U.S. presidential election campaign — is raising questions about exactly how the different shots will make it to market.Pfizer Inc. and the maker of the other leading U.S. vaccine candidate, Moderna Inc., have been cautioning for weeks that the earliest they could seek regulatory approval
Upstate News Headlines
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Latest Update on Major Snowstorm That Could Impact North Carolina Mountains