GEORGIA (AP) – Georgia native Terry Kay, whose novels set in the South won fans at home and abroad, has died.
The death was made public on Kay’s Facebook page.
He died Saturday and was 82. Kay was best known for his novel “To Dance With the White Dog,” which
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- FBI conducting investigation at Upstate home, officials confirm
- Lindsey Graham blames PELOSI for Capitol riot because ‘she didn’t provide enough security’
- How empty stadiums proved useful during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Jamie Lynn Spears blames Elon Musk and Tesla for killing her cats
- All US federal prisons on temporary lockdown ahead of inauguration
- The Latest: After delays, Brazil approves two virus vaccines
- Ex-Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones says she plans to surrender to authorities