The world keep moving and that means there are a lot of people we know who now are interviewing for their job and being hired with all of their contact via video conference. Since we frequently hear from people about getting the first step accomplished, they get the interview, but don’t make it beyond that, we thought we’d offer some help. We brought in Carol Hamilton, an interview coach to talk about how we can be better at our interviews. Learn more at https://www.techafterfive.com/
More Videos by Tech After Five
Error: Requests from referer https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/channels?part=id,snippet,statistics,contentDetails&id=UCjplIp2BuW1Lx2iYsSDTxdQ&key=AIzaSyDHwjCM-0ZTwYlHFPnUObAgTovZBF4vOSQ are blocked. - forbidden.
Super Bonus: We end this episode with the best last interview question ever. Too many times we leave an interview and don’t know how we did/. If you learn how to ask this question and respond, you’ll never again leave an interview in the fog of war. You’ll know if you’re on the right path or not, guaranteed.
Upstate News Headlines
- Deputies thank 9-year-old boy who donated more than 100 toys that will be given to kids in need during ‘Shop with a Cop’
- Parents of teen Greenville Co. killed in crash to donate basketballs to holiday toy drive to mark his 17th birthday
- Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial
- Wisconsin high court declines to hear Trump election lawsuit
- Greenville Tops State For New Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- First Person in United States to try COVID-19 Vaccine Talks Side Effects
- DHEC: More than 1,700 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in SC Thursday, plus 21 new virus deaths
- Trump awards football coach Lou Holtz the Medal of Freedom
- Former US Attorney Asks for Investigation Into Lindsey Graham & Election Crimes
- Deputies: 2 suspects mentioned in ‘Code Red’ alert have been captured in Greenville County