Get the Apps
- Interactive Play Ideas
- Learning Opportunities
- Resource information from Greenville First Steps
How to get started:
1. Go to https://iongreenville.net/tcmu2/
2. Click the iPhone or Android Button
3. Install the Free app on your phone
4. Allow the apps to access your location if prompted
5. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone
Not seeing content?
- Android users need to have the latest version of the iOnGreenville app. Delete your existing copy of the app and install the app again from this link.
- If you already had the iPhone version of iOnGreenville, please make sure you have the latest updated version of the app.
- Verify that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- Restart your phone. Again verify that Bluetooth is enabled upon restart.
Planning a visit to Greenville, South Carolina? Make sure you update your iOnGreenville apps to the newest update! The new update includes several enhancements that will make it even easier to enjoy your time in the Upstate of South Carolina.
Along with our complete Dining and Shopping Guides, Live Music Calendar and comprehensive Upstate Calendar, the new update includes:
- Enhanced iBeacon Support: Get notified of special offers and events as you visit area attractions such as The Children’s Museum of the Upstate
- Complete Swamp Rabbits Hockey Coverage
- More Live Music Coverage
- Enhanced Food Truck Calendar
You also get updated content from our partners: