Tax bills for Greater Greenville Sanitation customers could go up $3 to $4 this fall under a millage rate increase now up to Greenville County Council for consideration.
If passed, the measure would raise the millage rate for the Greenville Sanitation District by 0.5 mills, the equivalent of about $34
Upstate News Headlines
- Boy's devastating death leads to emotional connection between family, transplant recipient
- 10 Bizarre Unexplained Creature Sightings On Google Earth
- Who is voting? Who is winning? Early vote only offers clues
- WANTED: Escaped inmate from Upstate jail
- Videocast: Isolated showers Sunday, colder Monday.
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped