Every Friday night during February and March, Table 301 will be hosting a seated dinner event featuring a six-course menu presented by a different Table 301 chef. The menus will vary with each chef developing a six-course Chef’s tasting menu to showcase flavors and techniques of interest to them, with some events including guest chef appearances as well. Menus will be posted approximately two weeks prior to each dinner. Learn more & purchase tickets here.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch Shaquille O’Neal Get Slammed Through a Table in Pro Wrestling Match
- VIDEO: New York City renter finds hidden apartment behind mirror
- Today Show's Craig Melvin urges awareness after personal lost
- NC school board wants schools reopened by end of March for in-person learning
- Here's what's in the Senate stimulus plan
- Upstate shelter throws goodbye party as its largest 'dog' heads to forever home
- Murder suspect fires attorneys, will represent himself at trial, district attorney says
- Dallas police officer charged with arranging two killings
- Yes, you are getting lots of robocalls again
- Who is eligible for South Carolina’s phase 1b?