Join A Child’s Haven’s virtual Foodies For Futures fundraiser on July 20th at 6:30pm from the comfort of your own home! This fundraiser will feature a special message from Table 301’s Carl Sobocinski as Chef Rodney Freidank guides you through cooking up your three-course meal for two. Once your meal is prepared, enjoy every delicious bite while listening to a live concert featuring Edwin McCain.
Your Foodies For Futures box will include all ingredients, cooking instructions, a bottle of wine, or a cocktail pairing. Prior to the event, your package will be delivered to you, or you can pick up at one of two pick up locations. On July 20th at 6:30pm, tune in on A Child’s Haven’s live feed to cook, relax, and enjoy live music virtually!
All proceeds directly support lifting lives and reshaping futures of even more children and families throughout the year through our therapeutic services at A Child’s Haven. Find out more about our mission and the tremendous impact ACH has in our community at achildshaven.org. $100 of every registration is tax-deductible.
More Upstate News & Notes
- Breweries Paving the Way for the Return of Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Thursday Things to Do in the Upstate
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Greenville Co. Schools says students will attend in-person for one day on first week of school
- Fall Albino Skunk Festival Hits the Pause Button
- Tim Waller from Greenville County Schools on Where Things Stand and What Keeps Him Up at Night
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- On The Frontlines Of The Pandemic With an Upstate ER Doctor: The YoPro Way
- August Upstate Yoga Events
- Artists Picking Artists (Sort Of) With Brett Barest