Greenville-headquartered science and engineering firm SynTerra Corporation announced it has acquired Duncklee & Dunham of Cary, North Carolina, a business employing environmental geologists and engineers.
Both companies have worked together on several projects for almost a year, and the acquisition process began a year and a half ago, with the official acquisition taking place Oct. 3.
“Having more people in more places, people with similar yet unique skill sets, means we have broader service offerings and can perform with greater responsiveness,” said SynTerra president Steve Precourt.
With the acquisition of Duncklee & Dunham, SynTerra now has nine offices across South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky and Florida, and has increased its staff to more than 180 people.
The post SynTerra acquires Duncklee & Dunham of North Carolina appeared first on UPSTATE BUSINESS JOURNAL.
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’
- Pitt Football | 2020 Clemson Week | Alex Kessman