The puck drops on the Swamp Rabbits 10th Anniversary season October 18th at Bon Secours Wellness Arena. Several players return to the Swamp Rabbits roster from last season including Nell, Larkin, Ripley, Brassard, Bolton, Duchesne, Ebbing, Pelech, May, Howe and Franko, coupled with eight players from the American Hockey League level.
Opening Night is right around the corner, and single game tickets are on sale now! Get your tickets to the beginning of the 10th Anniversary Season on Friday, October 18 by going to SwampRabbits.com, or by going to the GSP International Airport Box Office at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
Opening Night Festivities
The Pepsi Patio will open early at 5:30 p.m. There will be live music and a cash bar! Doors will open at 6 p.m. for the game. Game starts at 7:05 p.m.! This is our 10th Anniversary Season and the team’s first with their new Carolina Hurricanes affiliation!
This season, The Swamp Rabbits have placed an emphasis on giving back to the Greenville community. The team has contributed nearly 500 hours of service as part of their 30 Days of Hope program.
The Swamp Rabbits want to be stronger than ever when it comes to supporting the community we reside in, and will continue this initiative throughout the season. Fans and families are welcome to get involved with us.
Learn more at swamprabbits.com
Homestand Preview & Promotions
OPENING NIGHT, PRESENTED BY BON SECOURS – FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18 at 7:00 p.m.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits vs. Jacksonville Icemen
Poster giveaway, sponsored by Bon Secours
Tickets — Listen — Watch
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Chuck Wright gives update on December homicide investigation
- New community vaccine clinic opens today
- Governor McMaster easing COVID-19 restrictions
- Coroner called to hotel in Duncan
- YMCA Day of giving
- Greenville’s Project Host Now Offering Bakery Box Subscriptions
- Hole left in side of Upstate business after car crashes during chase, troopers say
- Debris: NBC's Sci-Fi Series Is a Lifeless Puzzle That's Not Worth Solving
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to jail in historic ruling
- History & Hope: Maine civil rights pioneer shares experiences with racism, renewed faith