The Greenville Swamp Rabbits, proud ECHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes, will be hosting a 10th Anniversary season celebration on Sunday, August 25. The Fan Fest will run from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. inside the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. The event is free and open to current and prospective season ticket holders, corporate sponsors, and media.
The event will feature the following fun and exciting activities: locker room tours (with opportunities for photos), floor hockey in the large inflatable rink, corn hole, free food and beverage (supplied by our incredible corporate partners), and more.
At 2:30 PM, a town hall meeting with representatives from the Greenville Swamp Rabbits, including Managing Partner and CEO Doug Heinzer, President Steve Donner, Director of Media Relations and Voice of the Swamp Rabbits Jordan Kuhns, and representatives from the Charlotte Checkers Hockey Club, to discuss the upcoming season and answer any questions about the landmark affiliation with the Carolina Hurricanes.
Upstate News Headlines
- Latest College Football Playoff Poll Has Clemson at #3
- Brad Brownell Gives Update on Clemson Basketball Ahead of Home Opener
- CFP Rankings LIVE – Top 25 Teams In 2nd College Football Playoff Rankings For 2021
- ACC Announces Decision on Clemson – Florida State Game
- Mike Bobo News Conference — 12/1/20
- #GivingTuesday: Culinary Concert
- Dr. C weighs in on COVID vaccine, potential side effects
- SC lawmakers share priorities ahead of new legislative session
- Restaurant created outdoor ice huts to allow for outdoor dining during COVID-19
- Clemson Board of Trustees meeting to discuss the upcoming Spring Semester