Great news for Swamp Rabbits hockey fans! The ECHL Board of Governors, in conjunction with the Professional Hockey Players’ Association, has approved a revised start date for the 2020-21 ECHL Season. The anticipated start date is December 4, 2020, for a full 72-game schedule.
Catch Up on Swamp Rabbits News
“We are eager to return to hockey, but at this time we believe this decision is prudent for the safety of our Players, Employees and Fans,” said ECHL Commissioner, Ryan Crelin. “The ECHL and our Board of Governors are focused on the 2020-21 Season and remain optimistic for the safe reopening of our venues across the continent. We appreciate our partners and fans continued support and patience, as we work together with our venues, local health officials and the members of the PHPA’s Executive Committee towards the safe return of ECHL hockey.”
The ECHL 2020-21 Season was originally scheduled to start October 16, 2020. Adjustments to the 2020-21 ECHL Schedule will be announced at a later date.
Upstate News Headlines
- FUNNIEST AND CUTEST ANIMALS – AWW TRY NOT TO LAUGH – funny and cute animals video SEPTEMBER 2020
- Cute and funny cat videos compilation # 1 | funny cats | cute animals | cat videos
- Bubba Chandler Highlights TD Drive First Half
- Taylor’s Take: Tigers in the NFL
- 60 second with Jo: How Galloway kept the faith last season
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson defensive tackle Jordan Williams
- Two Minute Drill:Clemson tight end Braden Galloway
- Trump and Biden to face off in first 2020 presidential debate
- Chef shares what goes into a perfect New England clambake
- Baseball super fans go to extreme lengths to catch a glimpse of the game