Union, SC (FOX Carolina) – Suspended Union County Sheriff David Taylor will have his first day in court on Tuesday after the South Carolina Attorney General’s office announced indictments against the longtime lawman.
The AG said Taylor has been charged with one count of misconduct in office and one count
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC Bars and restaurants preparing for more crowds after Gov. McMaster lifts ‘Last Call Order’
- SC DHEC Reports 1,112 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 442,957 total
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings
- Gamecock Baseball Walk off over Rivals Clemson!
- Clemson Baseball || Lee, Parker
- Warm temperatures headed to the Upstate on Sunday
- Governor McMaster to lift “Last Call” order
- Former Greenville County deputy also tied to two previous use-of-force incidents