YORK COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division says a suspect is in the hospital after being shot by a York County deputy Saturday.
SLED says the armed suspect was shot as the deputy responded to a domestic violence call. The deputy was not injured, and
Upstate News Headlines
- Covid-19 task force members contradict Trump
- Videocast: Humid, warm; Change is coming
- Funeral arrangements announced for fallen Greenville Co. Deputy Conley Jumper
- Startup video-streaming service Quibi is shutting down, reports say
- Upstate church holding “Thin Blue Line” service, accepting donations for Sgt. Jumper’s family
- Truck crashes with school bus in New York state, injuring drivers, little girl
- Fantasy Football 2020 – Tough Decisions + Week 7 Buy/Sell, TNF Preview – Ep. #967
- Week 7 fantasy football rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Oldest of 6 abused kids turns parents in to authorities, parents sentenced, officials say
- BBQ restaurant vows to donate big portion of all sales on Oct. 30 to family of fallen deputy