man charged with three counts of attempted murder following a road rage incident Thursday morning told the judge during his bond bearing that he was having a flashback to a combat tour in Iraq when the shooting occurred.
According to the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded to a call for service along I-85 northbound near Mauldin Road. We’re told the incident involved three 17-year-olds in one car and a 32-year-old in another.
Damage to the victims car indicated gunfire.
View more on this story:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Area basketball teams advance to SCHSL Upper State championship games
- McConnell says he'd support former President Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
- Iowa man relinquishes rights to dog after neighbor captures video of him dragging pet
- Homeless man given shelter after he donates to help Texas victims
- Teen dating violence can be an issue for Upstate 8th and 9th graders, data shows
- US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene posts anti-transgender sign across hall from lawmaker with transgender child
- Human remains found in wooded area, coroner says
- 'It was a strawberry of all things': Maine teacher saves student choking in classroom
- Group of Senate Dems urge President Biden to create office devoted to reproductive health
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress