Laugh for the Cure is a comedy event that generates hundreds of laughs and thousands of dollars for the goal of ending breast cancer forever. Join us on April 11th at the Old Cigar Warehouse for a night of laughter and fundraising for our mission. The 2019 Laugh for the Cure will be our 6th annual Laugh Event! Learn more at komensouthcarolina.org
Funds raised help women and men across the state manage a disease that affects them, their families, their co-workers and their community. This money helps fund local breast health organizations through our grants and supports national breast cancer research efforts.
Laugh for the Cure is not only a night of fun and laughter. 75% of every dollar we raise will stay right here in our 45 county service area to support vital breast health services, and the remaining 25% will go to national research to find the cures.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- ABCs of Horror: “X” Is for Xtro (1982)
- Trump votes in Florida as contest with Biden hits battleground states – live
- ‘Great Influenza’ author outlines what herd immunity supporters won’t say
- The FDA approved remdesivir to treat Covid-19. Scientists are questioning the evidence.
- What the next GDP figure will — and won’t — mean
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Analysis: Trump seizes on one Biden debate comment as Covid cases hit a record
- Hear Trump speak after voting in-person in Florida
- Cat 3 Major Hurricane Zeta Track & Impact Forecast – Jamaica, La, Ms, Al, Fl – WeatherMan Plus
- Boris Johnson’s credibility takes a hit