The <a href=”https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/08/politics/supreme-court-july-opinions-five-cases/index.html” target=”_blank”>Supreme Court</a> on Wednesday cleared the way for the Trump administration to expand exemptions for employers who have religious or moral objections to complying with the Affordable Care Act’s contraceptive mandate.
The law requires that employer-provided health insurance plans cover birth control as a preventive service at
Upstate News Headlines
- 10 Animals That Adopted Other Species
- Boy's devastating death leads to emotional connection between family, transplant recipient
- 10 Bizarre Unexplained Creature Sightings On Google Earth
- Who is voting? Who is winning? Early vote only offers clues
- WANTED: Escaped inmate from Upstate jail
- Videocast: Isolated showers Sunday, colder Monday.
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19