Video above: How two landmark court rulings changed the lives of same-sex couples in America foreverThe Supreme Court ruled Monday that a landmark civil rights law protects LGBTQ people from discrimination in employment, a resounding victory for LGBTQ rights from a conservative court.The court decided by a 6-3 vote that a key provision of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 known as Title VII that
Upstate News Headlines
- Man charged in connection to crash that killed Greenville Co. Sgt.
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!
- A Preview of the Final Trump-Biden Debate
- Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 2, expected to bring tropical storm conditions to Bermuda
- U.S. Attorney appoints election officers for South Carolina