Thinking about purchasing a kayak, canoe, or stand up paddle board? Come try before you buy! Join us on Sunday, April 7th, from 12-4 pm to try out over 150 different types of kayaks, canoes, and stand up paddle boards. Cost: Park entry fee and $5 (per person) donation to Friends of Paris Mountain, gets you access to this awesome event! Bring the whole family for a day full of fun memories on the water.
We will have representatives from Hobie, Bonafide, Astral, Werner Paddles, Hurricane, Dagger, Perception, Wilderness Systems, Mad River Canoe, Invert & more at the waterfront, as well as your favorite Sunrift experts. Learn more at sunrift.com
If you have ever dreamed of kayaking the lakes and rivers of the Upstate, now is the time to find the right boat for you!
Special Offers in-store all weekend long- 15% off Paddling Accessories & 10% off Selected Boats!
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greer man charged in connection with U.S. Capitol riot
- Law enforcement, first responders, and other frontline employees eligible to get vaccinated in NC We
- S.C. to begin Phase 1B of state’s vaccination plan on March 8
- Police: Neighbors asked to stay inside after man fires shots, barricades in home
- Electric chair, firing squad for executions in SC passes key vote in Senate
- SC DHEC Covid-19 Update: March 3rd
- Greenville PD: Manhunt underway for driver who fled from police in stolen car, now running on foot
- DHEC gives new details on Janssen vaccine availability as Phase 1B is set to begin Monday
- Big companies in Texas and Mississippi will still require masks as states end mandates
- 3 children abducted by mother in Hendersonville Co. tracked across two states, recovered by U.S. Marshals