Don’t know about you, but we’re pretty excited that we’re approaching the season where mashed potatoes really get to SHINE! Up your potato game this year with Sunny’s Garlic Red Bliss Mash.
Get the recipe ▶ https://foodtv.com/33aIcdx
Subscribe to Food Network ▶ http://foodtv.com/YouTube
With an understanding of everyday life and the belief that real people deserve down-to-earth, delicious meals, Sunny Anderson offers real food for real life. Cooking for Real serves up solutions for easy-to-prepare, fantastic-tasting menus using affordable, easy-to-find, easy-to-use ingredients and infusing them with diverse influences and rich, rewarding flavor.
Welcome to Food Network, where learning to cook is as simple as clicking play! Grab your apron and get ready to get cookin’ with some of the best chefs around the world. We’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at our best shows, take you inside our favorite restaurant and be your resource in the kitchen to make sure every meal is a 10/10!
Garlic Red Bliss Mash
RECIPE COURTESY OF SUNNY ANDERSON
Total: 25 min
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 20 min
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
3 pounds red bliss potatoes
4 cloves garlic
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
1/2 to 1 cup heavy cream, room temperature
Special equipment: potato masher
In a large pot, cover potatoes and garlic with water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, add salt and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well.
Put the potatoes and garlic back in the pot and cook over low heat to evaporate the rest of the water. Mash in the butter with a potato masher. Add the heavy cream in stages until the desired consistency reached. Season with salt and pepper.
Subscribe to our channel to fill up on the latest must-eat recipes, brilliant kitchen hacks and content from your favorite Food Network shows.
▶ FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN APP: http://foodtv.com/FNKApp
▶ WEBSITE: https://www.foodnetwork.com
▶ FULL EPISODES: https://watch.foodnetwork.com
▶ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FoodNetwork
▶ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/FoodNetwork
▶ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FoodNetwork
#CookingForReal #SunnyAnderson #FoodNetwork #MashedPotatoes
Sunny Anderson’s Garlic Red Bliss Mash | The Kitchen | Food Network
Upstate News Headlines
- Astros + Rays go at it for 7 epic games | ALCS Cinematic Recap
- The latest trends in the restaurant sector as industry recovery stalls
- Author explains how the far right of the 1960s shaped modern media
- Turner says Clemson secondary is playing as well as ever
- Helms playing for ‘dream school,’ grew up in ‘fun’ rivalry
- ‘Great feeling’ for Simpson to make impact at Tech
- COVID-19 hospitalizations nearly double in Wisconsin
- Stretching for two minutes a day can make you less stressed
- Kitten rescued by firefighters from busy overpass | Animalkind
- Mom’s struggle when teaching her kindergartner sight words is hilarious