Sunday 1 pm Tropics Update: Tropical Storm Sally pushes towards Louisiana with an expected landfall sometime early Tuesday.
Tropical Storm Sally is expected to strengthen Sunday night and Monday before bringing life-threatening storm surge and hurricane-force winds to the northern Gulf Coast.
As of 1 p.m. Sunday, Tropical Storm Sally is about 250 miles east-southeast of the mouth of the Mississippi River moving west northwest at 12 mph with maximum sustained winds of 60 mph.
Upstate News Headlines
- Coronavirus Hospitalizations At Peak In At Least 16 States
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake near Alaska generates small tsunami
- Chesne Restaurant in danger of closing for good
- Alex Guarnaschelli’s Clam Chowder
- The Orionid meteor shower is set to peak this week. Here's what to expect
- South Carolina sets new record for absentee ballot voting
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms, marking Atlantic's 26th named storm of 2020
- Monster Go Burrito Challenge in North Carolina!!
- Local blood donation center in dire need of plasma from those with COVID-19 antibodies