Feeling guilty that you’ve spent so much time watching these cute animal videos? Well, you don’t have too. Because that counts are taking care of your health, apparently.
A bunch of researchers have found that watching animal videos reduces stress and anxiety. The study, conducted by the University of Leeds, found out how much power cute animals really have. Just watching clips of these cute animals relieving stress. And, in the last five years, there’s been a sharp increase of stress-related illnesses.
Upstate News Headlines
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner
- 3 Tips for COVID-19 Risk Management
- Centre Stage announces a virtual Christmas Spectacular for 2020
- Groups in the Upstate work to give back this Thanksgiving
- Pickens County Schools scale back reopening plan
- New York Times: Justice Department probed Georgia Sen. David Perdue’s stock sales at beginning of pandemic