College is a major milestone for many U.S. teens, the first time they’ve been on their own. But this fall, amid pandemic restrictions, many are struggling.
They face social distancing requirements, mask mandates and daily temperature checks, as well as quarantine and isolation.
Not to mention online learning glitches and
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Venables sees young roster developing down stretch
- Williams happy to deliver big hit, make bigger impact on field
- Greene thankful for Clemson opportunity, has big plans ahead
- Took some time for Davis to get ‘mojo’ back against Pitt
- Mellusi patience paying off into bigger role
- Elliott says Tigers controlled line of scrimmage against Panthers
- Euphoria Hosting Making Our Mark Benefit Dinner at Stella’s Brasserie
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year