This post originally appeared in the May 4, 2020 edition of The Move, a place for Eater’s editors to reveal their recommendations and pro dining tips — sometimes thoughtful, sometimes weird, but always someone’s go-to move. Subscribe now.
If you’re anything like me, pizza makes up a not-insignificant part of your regular food intake even during normal times. Consider that consumption more or less doubled, now that pizza remains one of the most readily accessible quarantine foods: available from any
Upstate News Headlines
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed | First Take
- Juvenile suspect in custody after shooting student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Laurens 55 announces plans for return to in-person learning