Stats and Superlatives: Little room to run in New Orleans
Oct 25, 2020 at 06:13 PM
The Panthers rushed for just 37 yards on 14 attempts, their lowest rushing output since they totaled 28 yards in a Week 5 loss at Detroit in 2017. Carolina is now 3-16 all-time when rushing for 40 or fewer yards. Carolina was 2-of-2 in the red zone with all but one drive reaching New Orleans’ territory. The Panthers’ defense allowed the Saints to convert 12-of-14 third down tries. That 85.7 conversion rate allowed was the highest in franchise history. New Orleans became just the second opponent in franchise history to not punt once in a game against Carolina (Kansas City, 2000). After allowing 272 total yards and three touchdowns
- Teddy Bridgewater a nominee for the 2020 Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award
- Scouting in depth, but at a distance
- Panthers in the power rankings before bye week
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Toboggan or beanie?
- South Carolina State vs. Clemson Condensed Game
- Dabo Swinney previews upcoming road game against VT
- What happens if Florida wins out? A ‘chaotic finish,’ according to Paul Finebaum | KJZ
- Why is Ohio State a College Football Playoff team if they play so few games?
- If Clemson beats Notre Dame in ACC title game, will both make the playoff?
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
Upstate News Headlines
- Chief: smoke scare from HVAC unit prompts response from Spartanburg Co. fire departments
- Spartanburg mother of 4 returns home from 21 year prison sentence sharing encouraging message for community
- Dispatch: armed robbery reported at Greenville Co. food mart
- Rico Nasty Shines on the Mercurial Nightmare Vacation
- Greenville Co. Schools shifts quarantine policy to 10 days with new CDC guidance
- Mario's First English Manga, Super Mario Manga Mania, Is Releasing in December
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- John Boyega's Year Culminates In Every Way With Small Axe: Red, White and Blue
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing