This Tony Award Winner for Best Musical is inspired by Frank Wedekind’s controversial 1891 play about adolescent love, the challenges of puberty, and the bonds of childhood friendships. The groundbreaking rock musical seamlessly merges past and present, underscoring the timelessness of adolescent angst and the universality of human passion. It’s musical storytelling at its finest!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Directed by Jenna Tamisiea of GLOW Lyric Theatre.
- Features 7-piece band under the musical direction of Janice Issa Wright.
- Features returning Warehouse favorites Kerrie Seymour, Matt Reece, Benjamin Davis, and a host of performers making their Warehouse debut.
- Won multiple Tony Awards including Best Musical.
- Based on the 1891 play by Frank Wedekind about teenage sexuality, puberty, friendships, and finding your place in the ever-changing world.
- Limited Premium Seating (including drinks) is available for this show!
- Contains mature themes. Parental guidance suggested.
- OPENS next Friday, MAY 19th!
Upstate News Headlines
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe
- Should We Trust Presidential Poll Numbers This Election Year? | Sunday TODAY
- South Carolina announces latest coronavirus update (October 25, 2020)
- ABCs of Horror: “Y” Is for You’re Next (2011)
- DHEC: South Carolina’s COVID-19 new confirmed cases double on Sunday
- Pelosi says she will run for Speaker again if Democrats keep control of the House
- Man, woman shot inside Spartanburg County home, both taken to hospital
- Zoom-themed Halloween costume is scary good
- Want something delivered by Christmas? Order way in advance