COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – State Superintendent Molly Spearman announced Monday that reopening plans for all of South Carolina’s 81 school districts have been approved.
The final 14 districts’ plans were approved Monday, including Greenwood Districts 51 & 52.
“With reopening plans now approved, I am asking every South Carolinian
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 27, 2021
- Why Americans shouldn't turn their noses up at Johnson & Johnson's vaccine
- History & Hope: Author shares story of family's role in Montgomery bus boycotts
- Official: 3 dead in small plane crash in northeast Georgia
- Rutherford Co. deputies locate man wanted for burning parts of church, leaving satanic drawings
- History & Hope: Retired school leader says young people should 'continue to fight' for social justice
- 'I wanted to be the light in the dark': Mom creates stuffed animals for kids with special needs
- 'It truly saved me': Woman says mask-making project helped her get through pandemic
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed
- Head-on crash kills Michelin Plant worker in Anderson County