SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -postponing Spartanburg County School District Three announced Friday they were postponing all varsity boys’ basketball practices and games until January 18 after a learning that a student athlete tested positive for COVID-19.
“For the sake of all our students and staff’s safety, we will be following
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Hot-shooting Auburn wallops South Carolina 109-86
- Brad Brownell Comments on Clemson’s Loss to Florida State
- Videocast: Frosty Start Sunday
- Body found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
- Professional bull riding returns to Greenville
- Body found in wooded area near Upstate detention center, coroner says
- First case of UK COVID-19 variant found in Carolinas, health officials say
- Spending more on DoorDash and UberEats? This fee may be why
- Capitol attack reflects US extremist evolution over decades
- Judge: Alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse can't associate with white supremacists