Spartanburg, SC (FOX Carolina) – Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System announced on Wednesday that people who are in Phase 1a or seniors age 7- and older can add their names to a registration list via an online tool.
Officials said people can register starting this Friday at <a href="http://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/Psq5C82g2KsjlVp8JHnP-8D?domain=spartanburgregional.com">SpartanburgRegional.com/Vaccine</a>. Once
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham speaks on inauguration, “time to move on”
- Ben Crump & Bakari Sellers file civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff’s Office
- Capitol rioters planned to ‘capture and assassinate,’ officials say
- District: Woman killed in wreck was school bus driver for Pickens Co. students
- Prisma Health to open large Upstate vaccination site Monday
- SLED says deputies used 'appropriate force' in shooting of teen girl; civil lawsuit filed in case
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville on Monday
- Where does SC rank in the U.S. in percentage of distributed COVID vaccines administered?
- How will school closures affect children in the long run? Wars, disease and natural disasters offer clues