SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) – Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System said its current contract with Cigna terminates on May 31, 2020.
A spokesman for the hospital system said they have been in contract negotiations for the past several months, but have not yet agreed to new terms.
“Unfortunately, both sides cannot
Upstate News Headlines
- Boy's devastating death leads to emotional connection between family, transplant recipient
- 10 Bizarre Unexplained Creature Sightings On Google Earth
- Who is voting? Who is winning? Early vote only offers clues
- WANTED: Escaped inmate from Upstate jail
- Videocast: Isolated showers Sunday, colder Monday.
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped