Spartanburg City Council held a specially called virtual meeting to appropriate funding for raises for the police department. They unanimously voted to approve the pay raises during their Dec. 14th meeting. Today’s meeting appropriated $625k from the general fund to go towards the raises.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health System to take walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments again
- Greenwood Co. deputies warn of another phone scam
- South Carolina couple investigated for having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris Wheel
- DHEC: Don't fall for COVID vaccine scams
- Video Captures Massive Avalanche on Mount Everest
- Clemson professor on Pres. Biden deportation moratorium
- Biological mom fighting to be involved in funeral plans after police say toddler was killed by
- Transport company busing people to COVID-19 vaccine appointments for free
- DHEC: 16% increase in vaccine supply coming to SC
- AnMed & DHEC partnering for vaccine clinic in Anderson Co.