Gov. Henry McMaster announced at a Wednesday morning press conference that all schools in South Carolina will remain closed for the rest of the school year.
Greenville County students will continue with eLearning through the last day of school on Thursday, June 4. Teachers will continue to post assignments through
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Better to be prepared': Woman says CPR training kicked in when she found her baby not breathing
- Texas governor recommends masks days after deeming mask mandate unnecessary
- USC defeats Alabama in SEC tournament, 75-63
- The Spill Canvas Boldly Battle Demons on Conduit
- Tickets on Sale now for Euphoria Spring Fest
- Surgeon defends Zoom call in operating room
- Warning: Invasive mussels could be living in your home aquarium, DNR says
- Cagle stars on mound, at the plate in Clemson opener win at Virginia
- Upstate home among locations with Apollo XIV 'moon tree'
- CommUNITY Conversation: Mable Owens Clarke of Soapstone Church uses fish fries for fellowship