Greenville, SC (FOX Carolina) – Starting today, families across South Carolina can sign up for Walmart+, the company’s new membership option.
Walmart says everyone who signs up can try to service for free for 15 days.
The initial list of Walmart+ benefits are below. The list of benefits will continue to grow over time.
- Unlimited free delivery: In-store prices as fast as same-day on more than 160,000 items from tech and toys to household essentials and groceries. This service was previously known as Delivery Unlimited – a subscription service that allows customers to place an unlimited number of deliveries for a low, flat yearly or monthly fee. Current subscribers will automatically become Walmart+ members.
- Scan & Go: Unlock Scan & Go in the Walmart app — a fast way to shop in-store. Using the Walmart app, customers can scan their items as they shop and pay using Walmart Pay for a quick, easy, touch-free payment experience.
- Fuel discounts: Fill up and save up to 5 cents a gallon at nearly 2,000 Walmart, Murphy USA and Murphy Express fuel stations. Sam’s Club fuel stations will soon be added to this lineup.
- Tips To Improve Your Home Value
- How To Prepare Your Farm for Summer
- Tips for Being Ready On Your Move-In Day
- Tips for Adopting a Minimalist Mindset
- How To Update and Modernize an Old Home
- Best Resources for Flight Students
- Why You Should Be a Volunteer Firefighter
- How To Make a High School Graduation Special
- June Spinx Cluk Truk Food Truck Calendar
- Common Causes of Injury on Construction Sites