Ashley Thomasson isn’t sure what the future holds, but she knows her two daughters will have many special ways to remember her.This spring, she was diagnosed with stage 4 cholangiocarcinoma. This, after surgery months before took out her bile duct, her spleen, as well as parts of her stomach and intestine. “Friends and family got together – we had just celebrated that I had beaten
Upstate News Headlines
- An elderly couple refused to leave their longtime home and were killed in East Troublesome Fire
- ABCs of Horror: “X” Is for Xtro (1982)
- Stressed freshmen missing quintessential college experience
- Trump votes in Florida as contest with Biden hits battleground states – live
- ‘Great Influenza’ author outlines what herd immunity supporters won’t say
- What the next GDP figure will — and won’t — mean
- The FDA approved remdesivir to treat Covid-19. Scientists are questioning the evidence.
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- 54 million Americans are going hungry. Here's how you can make sure you eat
- Analysis: Trump seizes on one Biden debate comment as Covid cases hit a record