Lines could be shorter than usual at polling places across South Carolina on Tuesday after record numbers of voters cast ballots in advance of Election Day.(Video above: Absentee voting in Greenville County and Pickens County Monday)As of Monday at 5 p.m., the State Election Commission reported 1.3 million people had already voted in advance of Election Day, with 427,000 South Carolinians mailing in their ballots
Upstate News Headlines
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Latest Update on Major Snowstorm That Could Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Transylvania Co. deputies investigating shooting incident after argument turns deadly