Welcome to the Touchdowns To Home Runs South Carolina Gamecocks Pregame show. This weeks game is the South Carolina Gamecocks vs Ole Miss Rebels. The Gamecocks travel down to Oxford, Mississippi for the first time in a three year span to take on Ole Miss. Ole Miss has been a very good football team this year. Even though the Rebels 2-4 record doesn’t show it they have been having great offensive production this year. Matt Corral is one of the top leading passers in the SEC, Elijah Moore is the leading receiver in SEC Football and Jerrion Ealy is one of the best backs that SEC Football has to offer. Ole Miss’s defence has been another question because that is what this team is really lacking from being a very very good College Football team. Things are looking up though for Lane Kiffin and the Ole Miss Rebels. South Carolina on the other hand isn’t looking so great. The gamecocks got slapped by Texas A&M last week. Expect a QB change in this one as we may see Ryan Hilinski or Luke Doty out on the field. The Gamecock offence needs to produce more especially against a weak Ole Miss Defence. The South Carolina Gamecocks defence definitely needs to show up against a very good Ole Miss offence that has the potential to run up the scoreboard in this game. Thanks for watching, like, comment and SUBSCRIBE!
#Gamecocks #GamecocksFootball #Roadto3k
BUY OUR MERCH HERE!: https://touchdowns-to-home-runs-store.myshopify.com/
Watch the TDSTOHRS Podcast here:
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW