DHEC held an online press conference to update South Carolinian’s on the Covid-19 situation.
- The new Covid-19 variants have not been found in South Carolina
- DHEC hopes to rollout a new, easier to use Covid-19 vaccination scheduling platform later this week.
- DHEC is working on making the Covid-19 vaccine more accessible to rural communities.
- Lack of vaccine is our biggest challenge
- Vaccine allocation is still being worked out
- South Carolina receives roughly 64,000 first doses and 60,000 second doses weekly
- Information on Phase 1B rollout may come later this week
Watch the full press conference to learn more about Covid-19 vaccine distribution in South Carolina.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- North Carolina loosens COVID-19 restrictions
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC
- Upstate firefighter killed in crash on way to work, coroner says
- NC Governor removes modified stay-at-home order; lifts some other restrictions
- COVID-19 antibodies may protect against reinfection later, study suggests
- Reports: Federal Reserve investigating disruption to multiple banking services
- Video Captures Greenville Zoo’s New Baby Giraffe’s First Steps Outside
- Prisma Health Launches Mobile Vaccination Units Across South Carolina
- Family rifts seem on the rise. Here's why they happen and how to cope
- Greenville’s Fluor Field Host Venue Crawl This Sunday