A federal judge in South Carolina ruled Tuesday that local election boards cannot reject voters’ ballots on the basis of mismatched signatures and must review and reprocess previously rejected ballots for the upcoming general election. The ruling comes after a survey of all 46 county election boards found a handful of counties were engaging in signature matching without the knowledge or authority of the state
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up