Today, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) announced 539 new confirmed cases and 29 new probable cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, 11 additional confirmed deaths and 1 new probable death.
This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 157,970, probable cases to 6,639, confirmed deaths to 3,449, and 212 probable deaths.
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- 90,000 people told to evacuate because of wildfires in Southern California
- British study shows evidence of waning immunity to Covid-19
- People are literally dancing in the streets as they wait to vote
- US marks highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a 48-hour period
- Family of nightclub shooting speaks out
- Proposed natural gas line has some area residents concerned
- Wisconsin can't count mail-in ballots received after election day, supreme court rules
- Half of all US adults say colleges that brought students back to campus made the right decision, study finds