Today, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) announced 1,072 new confirmed cases and 95 new probable cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, 11 additional confirmed deaths and 3 new probable deaths.
This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 154,869, probable cases to 6,237, confirmed deaths to 3,400, and 207 probable deaths.
- South Carolina Restaurants and Masks: Confusions and Frustrations
- South Carolina Reports Only Six New and Suspected Covid-19 Deaths Monday
- CDC Issues New Covid Guidance: What You Need to Know
- Soon you may get your COVID-19 vaccine as a nasal spray
- South Carolina now in Vaccination Phase 1B: What you need to know
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Here’s What to Expect From New CDC Covid-19 Guidelines
- South Carolina Looks Back as Covid-19 Pandemic Hits One Year Mark
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- South Carolina Surpasses 1,000 new Covid-19 Infections Friday
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385; all lanes blocked
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising
- S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs warns of COVID-19 vaccine scams
- ‘It was like trench warfare;’ Upstate doctor reflects on year of treating COVID-19 patients
- Disintegration Developer Shuts Down
- AAA Carolinas says gas prices continue to climb, most expensive since early 2019
- Rare meteorite that fell on UK driveway may contain 'ingredients for life'
- Associate Of Roger Stone Arrested On Charges Related To The Capitol Riot