This is going to be 1 outstanding, incredible, unforgettable show!!! Where can you go see 8 great Upstate South Carolina bands…all on 1 stage, 1 day, at 1 awesome venue???
March 11th. 4 PM. The Soundbox Tavern.
4 PM – BUFFALOHEAD
5 PM – ASHFORD BAND
6 PM – SHANE PRUITT BAND
7 PM – ERIC WEILER GROUP
8 PM – TREVOR HEWITT BAND
9 PM – ZOOFOOD
10 PM – JUSTIN MCCORKLE BAND
11 PM – SLY SPARROW
Tickets: $10 / person and can be purchased day of show at the door
Each band is going to give you 45 minutes of their absolute best material! There will be 15 minute breakdowns / load in’s for the bands to switch out. From 4 PM to midnight, you are going to be spoiled with some of the best talent in the Upstate…GUARANTEED!
Preview the Music[include]soundbox.php[/include]
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high