Is there a more comforting food than French toast? It’s heavy, carb-y, a perfect vehicle when laden with other decadent toppings like chocolate and syrup. It’s ideal nesting food, which is what so many of us, if we’re lucky, are doing right about now.
Even Dominique Ansel. The NYC-based pastry chef, famous for his viral inventions like the Cronut but also supremely talented at the classics, is at home right now, cooking up treats in his own kitchen — and
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up