(FOX Carolina) – With summer fast approaching, many local governments are trying to come up with a plan. There are still restrictions in place because of COVID-19 which limits large group events.
Already, Greer and Spartanburg have cancelled their Fourth of July celebrations, but Greenville is still waiting until early
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate deputy shoots man on roof after he pulls out firearm, sheriff says
- Inspirational quotes for women to share on International Women’s Day
- Jury selection is 1st battleground at trial in George Floyd's death
- This is the 'real' Rosie the Riveter, a legendary feminist icon
- Grace Lee Boggs fought for equality, fairness, and hope throughout her lifetime
- 2021 ACC Tournament Basketball Preview: Picks and Predictions
- Coyote attacks six people at North Carolina lake
- 12 INSANE Animal Videos You Have to See!
- Video Captures spike in migrant crossings at US-Mexico border
- Soon you may get your COVID-19 vaccine as a nasal spray