GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) — On a normal spring day the grounds at Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery would be packed with people.
The owners say that’s exactly why they decided not to re-open their outdoor dining.
“That was really hard for us because our business is based on community
Upstate News Headlines
- Vaccine’s ability to slow spread needs to be demonstrated: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine is 94.1% effective in final results
- Covid wreaks havoc with sports world
- Breaking down how the Bucs can defeat the Chiefs in Week 12 | NFL Countdown
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne Scores Twice Against Pitt
- Cyber Monday safety tips from Merit Technologies
- Upstate businesses prepare for ‘Cyber Monday’
- Local artists finding a deeper reason for the holiday season
- Local non-profit asks people to write a Christmas card to a veteran
- Trevor Lawrence’s flea-flicker headlines the Holy Cow plays in Week 13 | The College Football Show