More schools are opening this week with a steady focus on the coronavirus threat. As of Monday morning, the total number of reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S. is approaching 6 million. In New York, a spike in cases has forced another university to go online only. As Dr. Jon LaPook reports, students are not happy about it.
Upstate News Headlines
- Week 5 of Friday Night Blitz is here, our Game of the Week takes us to Westside!
- Caught on camera: Two furry intruders break into bank, steal cookies
- Videocast: Tracking Cooler Temperatures
- 400 years on, Mayflower's legacy includes pride, prejudice
- WATCH LIVE: Funeral for Greenville County deputy to be Friday
- Crews: Fire that tore through abandoned building in Una deemed suspicious
- The big moments and takeaways from the final presidential debate
- Rebecca Quickly Subsides into the Dullest Parts of Its Source Material
- Fact checking the final 2020 presidential election debate
- Two patrol cars honor fallen Greenville deputy