ANDERSON, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – The Office of the Tenth Circuit Solicitor says warrants have been obtained by the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office in the case of missing baby girl Leonna Wright.
A press release from solicitor David R. Wagner indicates the warrants were filed recently, but noted Wagner had
Upstate News Headlines
- Dozens of spices have been recalled over salmonella fears
- Videocast: Mostly cloudy, afternoon showers.
- Buehler leads Dodgers over Rays 6-2 for 2-1 Series lead
- Charlie Morton Flips His Own Postseason Narrative in Game 3
- ‘Darkest days in history’: Expert reacts to Covid-19 milestone
- South Korean officials find ‘no direct link’ between flu vaccine and recent deaths
- Bodycam shows Texas deputy saving 20-day-old baby that stopped breathing
- Crew killed when US Navy training aircraft crashes in Alabama
- Funeral held for Greenville County deputy killed in the line of duty
- Ghost story: Elizabeth of Trinity Episcopal Church