Chef and YouTube star Sohla El-Waylly has announced a new show, Stump Sohla, on the Binging with Babish YouTube network. In the episodes, El-Waylly will be challenged to make meals in a particular styles, but will have extra challenges — decided by spinning a wheel — as roadblocks. The first episode is now live on YouTube; in it, El-Waylly must make mac & cheese with 18th century tools.
“Welcome to the Babish Culinary Universe @sohlae, an incredibly talented chef and
Upstate News Headlines
- Report: Tax records show President Trump tried to land projects in China, NYT reports
- Quaran-Scenes: “I Put a Spell on You” in Hocus Pocus
- Election officials in at least two states contact law enforcement after threatening emails sent to voters
- Trump’s war chest has dwindled as election draws near
- Commitment 2020: Elbert County sheriff's race profile
- Parents of 545 children separated at US border still can’t be found
- Lawyers say they can't reach parents of 545 migrant children separated at US border
- The best down comforters that’ll keep you cozy all season long
- Tax records show Trump pursued projects in China for years, the Times reports. The news undermines the President’s efforts to label Biden as soft on the country.
- '60s British Rocker Spencer Davis Dead at 81