Finding things to do during the Covid-19 pandemic is not easy. Everyone has a different comfort level as to what activities they choose. With that in mind, here are a few of our top picks for fun this weekend that give you plenty of space to enjoy yourself and are very socially distanced friendly.
- Live Music at Golden Grove and Red Horse Inn. These are outdoor venues that allow you plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the music
- Take the Kids to a park and participate in the 2020 Park Hop Scavenger Hunt
- Catch a play outdoors at The South Carolina Children’s Theater
- Grab some takeout from a local Food Truck. Here’s the calendar of where to find them today.
- Explore our area waterfalls
- Go Camping! Here’s a guide to area campgrounds.
- Explore our Upstate Breweries. Most have outdoor seating and Birds Fly South is hosting live music this weekend.
- Visit a Farmers Market
- Unwind with Socially Distanced Yoga at Tetrad Brewing and Red Horse Inn
- Live Music at Outdoors at Quest Brewing
- Visit The Children’s Museum
- Outdoor Bingo at Delaney’s Irish Pub
- Music on the Patio at Stone Pizza
- Drive Thru Safari at Hollywild
- Visit the Zoo
Find More Fun on Our Calendars
Things to Do Today in Greenville & The Upstate
[tabby title=”Today’s Events”][wbcr_php_snippet id=”150856″][tabby title=”Live Music”][wbcr_php_snippet id=”150859″][tabby title=”Food Trucks”][wbcr_php_snippet id=”150862″][tabbyending]
Today’s WeatherGREENVILLE WEATHER
Plan Your Week in Greenville South Carolina
Today’s News & Notes
[catlist name=”upstate news headlines”]