Welcome to House Rules, Curbed’s advice column; today, our columnist answers questions about our relationships with our neighbors. (The last column explored getting along with your neighbors while sheltering in place.) Other house-related dilemmas? Fill out the question form. Can I have friends over for dinner?
I’m going to say a provisional yes.
After over three months of total self-isolation in which I went without any IRL social interaction at all, I understand the importance of spending time
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Friends and family remember Greenville Co. man killed in March 2020 shooting, still seeking justice
- Monte Lee talks about Sunday’s game and series loss to Notre Dame
- NYPD bodycam shows domestic violence suspect ambushing officers
- 'Voter suppression is still alive and well': Bloody Sunday anniversary event honors late civil rights giants
- 103-year-old Spanish flu and Holocaust survivor receives second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- With virus aid in sight, Democrats debate filibuster changes
- Jimmy Fallon's former penthouse home and all of its quirky features can be yours for $15 million
- Floyd's cause of death, ex-cop's force will be keys at trial
- Elon Musk lost $27 billion last week
- Greenville Co. deputies trying to corral bull on the loose