Snap Counts: Panthers vs. Broncos

  • By cvbizz
  • December 14, 2020
  • 0
  • 50 Views

Read Full Story

Share This Post!

Snap Counts: Panthers vs. Broncos

Skip to main content

Advertising

Dec 14, 2020 at 08:52 AM

Left tackle Russell Okung left the game and then returned with a calf injury, finishing with 64 percent of the snaps. Trent Scott filled in for him for the other 36 percent. Wide receiver Pharoh Cooper played 39 snaps, his most since the 2017 finale when he played with the Rams. Cooper finished with a career-high 52 yards after a career-long 32-yard reception. Running back Mike Davis played 73 percent of the snaps, his highest since Thursday Night Football in Week 8. Davis had two touchdowns for the first time as a Panther and second time of his career. Wide receiver Brandon Zylstra earned his first career start, playing a season-high 39 percent of the snaps. Wide receiver

Read Full Story


Upstate News Headlines

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com
X